My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Overflowing. Christ-follower. Adoring wife. Mother. Francophile. Lover of languages. Aspiring chef. Wanderluster. Dabbler. Communicator. Free spirited, but powerfully attached.

Monday, July 10, 2006

Cher "Anonymous,"

Your opinions are not welcome on my blog. I didn't ask for your advice, nor was I pleased to receive it. The things I post here are based on my educational and cultural experiences, and I have chosen to share them with friends and family. NOT with you.

I'm sure you're very knowledgeable about France, its language and its people. Clearly, since you feel you have something to teach, why not enter the classroom and do something constructive rather than picking on novices?

Best regards,

Kate

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You go girl! That particular "Anonymous" is a blight on the blogging landscape!

6:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home