My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Overflowing. Christ-follower. Adoring wife. Mother. Francophile. Lover of languages. Aspiring chef. Wanderluster. Dabbler. Communicator. Free spirited, but powerfully attached.

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

ALLEZ LES BLEUS!!!

"We" are SOOOO awesome!!! France 1, Portugal 0. Next up on our hitlist: Italy. Sunday. They're goin' DOWN.

I can already tell I'm not going to get any sleep tonight because of the insanity happening right outside the apartment. Ever heard a bajillion horns honking at one time? I have.

Allez Allez Allez!!!

Kate

P.S. I posted three entries below this one today. Like Jared said, my posts follow the same pattern as Texas weather: nothing, nothing, nothing, FLOOD. Enjoy. :-)

5 Comments:

Blogger Andy said...

Vive la France!

3:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ha! I don't watch soccer, but I am pretty sure the Italians are going to take France down. Not that I really care, but I am hardcore Italy, and I think you know why. Sorry about your rough day, but I like the blues comment. Hope today is a much better one!

4:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Va L'Italia!

5:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

SC

5:59 PM  
Blogger the bandit said...

w00t, jared gets a cameo

10:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home