My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Overflowing. Christ-follower. Adoring wife. Mother. Francophile. Lover of languages. Aspiring chef. Wanderluster. Dabbler. Communicator. Free spirited, but powerfully attached.

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Haircut Update

This is what I'm thinking in the way of haircuts. It'll be about five or six inches shorter than it is now, and just really layered, with the shortest layer starting right about the chin. Since my hair is curly I can't really go too short, but I'm CRAVING a style of some sort. With this cut, I could straighten it, but if it got frizzy and curled up, it'd be ok. I want something that works with the "messy" look, and I HAVE to be able to mostly put it in a ponytail.

THOUGHTS???

Kate

P.S. I guess this post is mostly for the ladies, but men, if you have any suggestions, please feel free to opine.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lurve it!!!!! Meeme

3:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yea, Yea. That haircut would look great on you. Now, enough about haircuts; I want to hear about France!

P.S.: The Tower of Americas got a pretty bad food critic's review today. We might keep our dinner options open.
Love, Dadby

7:26 PM  
Blogger the bandit said...

Ah. I was mistaken earlier.

My opinion: hot.

Maybe I should cut my hair that way.

11:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love it. But most of all I'm jealous that you are getting your haircut in Paris!!!!
Jenny

11:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home