My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Overflowing. Christ-follower. Adoring wife. Mother. Francophile. Lover of languages. Aspiring chef. Wanderluster. Dabbler. Communicator. Free spirited, but powerfully attached.

Monday, June 26, 2006

You've got mail... AGAIN!

Guys. There is no feeling quite like the feeling I get when I walk into the entrance at school, stare straight ahead at my mailbox, and find it BRIMMING with DELICIOUS envelopes!!!

All right, so maybe it wasn't brimming, per se, but I'm telling you, every single day I walk in and hope to see letters in my mailbox, and THIS AFTERNOON I found TWO!

I had just left school and decided to walk to the post office to mail some things, and on the way back I planned to buy some fruit at a stand. I didn't NEED to go back to school-- classes were over for the day-- but I thought I'd stop into the computer lab to check my email (sighhh... ok, AND facebook).

ANYWAY, TWO LETTERS!!!

I'll go in order of my level of excitement, from lower to higher (thrilled to ecstatic):

The first was a movie ticket that I won along with one other girl for winning another trivia contest. YAY! There are a lot of good movies out in Paris right now, but it's so expensive, so now I can go crazy.

The SECOND-- ohhhh, the second-- was a card from my FAMILY with lots and lots of pictures of the people (and the dog) I love the most! It absolutely made my DAY! I mean, what better way to start off the week than by receiving a card and a stack of pictures from my favorite people?

YAY!

Soooo happy,

Kate

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awww, glad you liked it! And congrats on the movie ticket. You are so very full of trivia! Hope you get to see something good! Love, Meeme

11:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home