My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Overflowing. Christ-follower. Adoring wife. Mother. Francophile. Lover of languages. Aspiring chef. Wanderluster. Dabbler. Communicator. Free spirited, but powerfully attached.

Sunday, June 25, 2006

Sorry for the delay...

I've received complaints that it has been too long since I've updated. My sincerest apologies. I have two reasons for not blogging in several days:

1) The BFF, Michelle Enriquez, has been in Paris since Wednesday, and she and I have just been having too much fun to get on the computer. (YAY!)

2) My laptop, where I type all my blog entires, has eaten a CD and makes this annoying grinding noise now every time I turn it on. I basically can't STAND it, so I think I'll have to refrain from using Lappy until I can get him repaired in the States.

Anyway, as I tried to explain to my dad by email, I DEFINITELY didn't do anything to my computer to mess it up. I feel like that's beginning to be my motto... "I didn't do anything to it." It's a little enerving, actually. Things that I have not broken include: two digital cameras, an iPod, two voltage converters, and now perhaps a disk drive on an expensive Mac. Even I'm beginning to doubt myself. I mean, no one's luck is THAT bad, right?

Oh, I also blew out the circuits in two of the rooms in my host family's apartment.

Anyway, I WILL say that I've had an UNFORGETTABLE week here, and I may have found a good church! I'll explain soon... I don't want to monopolize the computer here (at my host family's apartment), so I may wait till I get to school tomorrow before I type it all up.

Until the next thing breaks...

Kate

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Katie. Sorry your computer is broken. Maybe you should send it into Olympus. They seem to fix everything on time! :-). Anyway, I am glad to hear that you have possibly found a church, and hope you have a great school week.

10:12 PM  
Blogger the bandit said...

Finally ... ! an update!

Hey wait, this isn't an update. It's an excuse!

11:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home