My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Overflowing. Christ-follower. Adoring wife. Mother. Francophile. Lover of languages. Aspiring chef. Wanderluster. Dabbler. Communicator. Free spirited, but powerfully attached.

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Comments, s’il vous plait?

NB: I wanted to put these entries up last night, but my host mom has developed a severe addiction to the show "24," or "Vingt-Quatre," and she watches it on the computer ALL THE TIME. Sorry for the delay...

All righty, mes chers (my dears), I’ve just posted three entries that were waiting in the wings. FYI: I just about LIVE for comments. If you comment on my blog (or for those of you who have facebook, if you comment on my photos), I’ll love you forever.

A big thanks goes out to Brad, Meeme, Dayton, Monica, and the lovely laboheme, aka Stephanie Ballard, for commenting on my blog (and for many of you, on my photos as well). Thanks also to Michael, Steph Cosmas, and Brett for commenting on my facebook photos. Je vous remercie!!! Y’all rock, and keep them coming!

MORE Photos! (Copy and Paste the URL)

Scenery!

http://utexas.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2091510&l=eac49&id=7908530


Ma famille francaise!

http://utexas.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2091512&l=516fa&id=7908530


(There's one more new photo album link in the post entitled "French-sational.")

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can't wait for the pics! Wish I were there! I would give you SUCH a hug! Love, Meeme

5:14 AM  
Blogger Winston said...

Bon jour, tout le monde!

7:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kate, I wish I were there... I miss you!

11:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome Blogs! Thanks for the update. The highlight of my birthday was your phone call this morning. Keep on blogging so we can live vicariously through you. And thanks for the pics! Tell your family thanks for being so great! Love You, Dad

3:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

*Errr...* *Squeeze*

That was a HUGE virtual hug!


Steph C (Do you really have to use my full name? :-D )

5:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's some good blogging you got goin on there. Man, no wonder all the other countries hate us. When we got to go out and shoot fireworks and enjoy the local parade on our bicycles with the playing card in our spokes to make it sound like a motorcycle, all of them were stored away in a bedroom and not allowed to use the restroom except for designated hours.

9:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home