My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Overflowing. Christ-follower. Adoring wife. Mother. Francophile. Lover of languages. Aspiring chef. Wanderluster. Dabbler. Communicator. Free spirited, but powerfully attached.

Sunday, June 18, 2006

Joyeuse Fête de Pères!

Let me take this opportunity to tell you all that I have the greatest dad in the whole world. Thanks to him and to my mom, I am having the adventure of a lifetime! I am so blessed and so grateful to have him as an example of true selflessness.

I LOVE YOU, DAD!

Kate

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I LOVE YOU TOO, KATE! What great blogs I just read. Thanks for the updates. We will be praying for your church search (that rhymes). Keep updating us on all your haps. I've missed having you here on Father's Day, but I'm glad you're having a good time. Write again soon. Love, Dad

5:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I purposefully go to church late in order to miss "greet your neighbor time." And I definitely do not re-visit churches that make you "stand up if you're new!" ICK! ha ha. I guess I'm too easily creeped out!

Stephanie B.

3:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home