My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Overflowing. Christ-follower. Adoring wife. Mother. Francophile. Lover of languages. Aspiring chef. Wanderluster. Dabbler. Communicator. Free spirited, but powerfully attached.

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Vive la France!!!

It's halftime in the World Cup match between France and Spain. The game is tied 1 - 1, and I think most of the sports gurus here don't expect much from France, but the excitement over the game is contagious!

I even bought a France football tanktop, and I don't usually wear tank tops. I wish I could explain how fun it has been to experience the World Cup in Europe as it's taking place. I've watched matches with friends at pubs, but I have two tests tomorrow, so tonight I'm staying home.

I have my balcony doors open, and when France scored a goal in the first half, EVERYONE in the neighborhood started screaming.

Vive les Bleus!

Kate

THIS JUST IN: "We" dominate! 3 - 1, France, bébé. IN YO VISAGE, Spain!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

IN YO VISAGE!?!?! You are MIGHTY ridiculous! loves it!

Steph B.

6:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home