My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Overflowing. Christ-follower. Adoring wife. Mother. Francophile. Lover of languages. Aspiring chef. Wanderluster. Dabbler. Communicator. Free spirited, but powerfully attached.

Friday, June 30, 2006

Dubbblaahhhhhh, Ireland

Ok, I only have six minutes to post; Internet is not cheap at the hostel. I arrived in Dublin with my friends last night, and that story is going to be QUITE a post. I guess I'm giving you something to look forward to since I don't have time to type about it right now.

I like the town; it's hip, and it feels a LOT smaller than Paris. I'm definitely more cut out for Paris, but I'm excited to be here for three days.

The bad news, and the reason that I titled this post as I did, is: I'm sick. Yeah, REALLY. That part is no fun, but one of the other girls I came with got sick too, so at least I'm not the only one spoiling the fun.

I feel sick and I feel guitly for bringing down the mood. What a TERRIBLE time to get sick. Hopefully this is just a 24-hour thing...

It was bound to happen at some point during my six-week stay, I suppose.

Okay, gotta go. Hopefully I'll sleep this off and be able to write soon about what a marvelous time I had.

LOVE!

Kate

3 Comments:

Blogger Andy said...

Get well soon. :)

8:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

BOOO for sick! I'm sorry! Feel better!

also, you should check out a real Irish pub! See if they do Irish jigs inside. It could be interesting!

Steph B.

7:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

[url=http://aluejxfttk.com]tpYhK[/url] , vBHHDXDIvGq - http://pyfnknfrtw.com

8:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home