My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Overflowing. Christ-follower. Adoring wife. Mother. Francophile. Lover of languages. Aspiring chef. Wanderluster. Dabbler. Communicator. Free spirited, but powerfully attached.

Monday, July 03, 2006

Un Mélange...

I have included a link below where you can view some of my photos. Most of them are from Dublin, but there are several at the beginning of the album that I took while Michelle was in Paris. She has all of the good pics from our time together, but for some reason she hasn't sent them to me yet.

ENJOY!!!

Ireland, etc. (Copy and Paste the URL):

http://utexas.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2099365&l=a615c&id=7908530

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you went to the guinness factory? was it heaven on earth? did it rock your world? is your life completely changed?

3:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great pics! What a great trip to Dublin, and cute pics with BFF. Love, Meeme

7:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the pics! It looks like you had fun in Dublin. But tell those guys to stay away from my little girl! I'm already looking forward to your next blog. The apartment is starting to feel a little more like home. We've gotten a lot done in the past three days. Have a great week.
Love,, Dad

2:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home