My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Overflowing. Christ-follower. Adoring wife. Mother. Francophile. Lover of languages. Aspiring chef. Wanderluster. Dabbler. Communicator. Free spirited, but powerfully attached.

Saturday, July 01, 2006

Dublin Update

I literally have only TWO minutes to post, but I wanted to update since yesterday I told you I was not having the GREATEST of times on account of not feeling well. I feel 100 percent better, and today has been a blast so far. Katie and Anna and I are getting ready to head to a pub to watch the match between France and Brazil. Brazil is favored to win 3-2, but it ought to be fun no matter what.

More later!

Time's up,

Kate

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So I see France won today, and you got over your case of SARS! I am happy for ya. Hope all is well.

10:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glad you're feeling better and having fun. I bet it was fun watching France beat Brazil in World Cup. I'm looking forward to your next blog. We are completely moved out of Stonewall Bend and into Ventana. Finally! Can't wait to see you in a couple of weeks. Love, Dad

7:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home